Wheelchair Recliner – The Remarkable Compact™
For ease of movement and convenience of use this wheelchair recliner cannot be beaten. Dental treatment takes place whilst the clinical staff are seated. The “Compact”, despite its small size and ergonomic looks, has been tested to a safe working load of 370 kilos (over 58 stones). It is the complete solution to the problems of space, flexibility and convenience, the perfect handicap recliner chair.
All Compacts now feature our fully adjustable Cradleform back rest at no extra cost. The Compact has been engineered to medical standards using aerospace alloys and stainless steel. All components are selected for their quality and reliability. The Compact is available in any combination of style and colour as each one is made to order. The Compact can be matched with our Bariatric Bench to offer clinical solutions to the challenges of ambulatory and non-ambulatory bariatric patients.
Dimensions and Features
- Dentist position can be left or right
- Treatment in a seated position
- Fully adjustable backrest to accommodate almost all wheelchair types
- Open fronted with a wide entrance for easy wheelchair positioning
- Rises on ball castors for easy movement, can be moved through any standard door
- Platform can be folded away for easy storage
- Constructed of light weight alloys used in aircraft manufacture
- Lowered to the floor during treatment for stability and to eliminate floor damage
- Capable of handling both manual and electric wheelchairs
- Vinyl storage cover available
- Easy clean surfaces
- High reliability components used throughout
- FDA and CE approval
- Conforms the Medical Directive 93/94/EEC
Compact Wheelchair platform lift data sheet
Some patients who use wheelchairs can transfer themselves into the dental chair, but others need assistance. The extent of your involvement will depend on the patient’s or caregiver’s ability to help. Find out more about Wheelchair Transfer in this guide from the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.